Cprime Apps has been rebranded as Anova Apps. Please note the only effect is the company name - all of our products’ names, logos, functionalities, support, etc. is exactly the same. The new location to our documentation space is https://anovaapps.atlassian.net.
This day has come! We are happy to announce that you now have an easy way to find out how much the AM Utils app is used in your Jira instance
The feature is available starting with v2.2.0 version of AM Utils and above.
Viewing Workflows associated to a given Project and Issue type
Workflow viewer enables you to see the information about a published workflow, associated to a given Project and Issue type.
To get access to the workflow viewer, you must have Administrator permissions.
- To access the page, go to Administration > Manage apps > Am Utils > Workflow Viewer
- The page displays conditions, validators or post functions that are in use
- Transition - the name of the transition, the initial step name and destination step name are displayed
- Conditions - the text representation of the conditions tree including AM Utils conditions and their detailed information highlighted
- Validators - the list of validators on the current transition including AM Utils validators and their detailed information highlighted
- Post functions - the list of post functions on the current transition, including AM Utils post functions and their detailed information highlighted
If there is no project selected for a workflow viewer, then there will be no associated issue type to a given workflow.
In addition you can use the following SQL query to identify app usage
Viewing current user Saved Filters
This page enables you to see the information about Saved Filters. AM Utils JQL functions are included.
- To access the page, go to Administration > Manage apps > Am Utils > Saved Filters Viewer
- The page with Saved Filters is displayed. AM Utils specific functions are highlighted.