Prometheus is an open-source systems monitoring and alerting toolkit that is a monitoring go-to tool and a standard for many companies across the globe.
Prometheus Exporter apps provide endpoints to expose Atlassian applications metrics to Prometheus.
Do these sound like your pain?
- Is our application performing better or worse than before ?
- Our latency has increased, does it impact our system?
- How can I find application problems before my end users do?
- Our help desk is flooded with complains from users, what's going on with Jira (Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)?
Here are just a few examples of what you can do with Prometheus Exporters:
- Monitor application health – CPU usage, memory usage, user and issue statistics, and so on.
- Create personalized notifications – Diagnose anomalies in real-time and act quick without affecting production.
- Get it all on one dashboard – Convert metrics into charts and get a central monitoring location.
Documentation will help ensure that Admins have sufficient information, while our support will help you with any additional questions.
And if you have an idea for what you would like to have in your dashboards - we're just one click away.