The SIL Panel Configuration allows you to display a panel with the desired SIL template for a specified project and issue types.
If you don't know how to write templates see the SIL™ Template language page.
Managing SIL Panels
You can access the SIL Panel Configuration page from Administration > Add-ons > SIL Panel Configuration.
|Name||The name of the SIL Panel configuration|
|Template Path||Full path to the script|
|Project||Project for which the SIL panel is configured|
|Issue Types||Issue types for which the SIL panel is configured|
|Display||The display option type|
|Operations||Possible operations to do on a SIL panel: edit, delete|
Adding a SIL Panel
Each entry for the SIL Panel represents a script that will run for a panel. When you add a SIL Panel, you need to define the following required fields:
- Name - the SIL Panel configuration name, unique
- SIL template - the script that will be executed on every issue page for the associated project and issue types
- Project - the project for which the panel configuration should be displayed
- Issue Type - the issue types for which the panel configuration should be displayed
- Display - the display option of the panel. A panel can be displayed on the right side of the issue on the issue sidebar or in the left side before the activity tab.
Examples of Display option:
Updating a SIL Panel
To update a SIL panel configuration, click the Edit icon in the Operations column on the SIL Panel Configuration page and update the fields in the pop-up window.
Deleting a SIL Panel
To remove a SIL Panel configuration, click Delete icon in the Operations column on the SIL Panel Configuration page.