Cprime Apps has been rebranded as Anova Apps. Please note the only effect is the company name - all of our products’ names, logos, functionalities, support, etc. is exactly the same. The new location to our documentation space is https://anovaapps.atlassian.net.
Workflow viewer displays information needed for a workflow or a draft workflow, (optional) associated to a given project. To get access to the workflow viewer, you must have Administrator permissions.
Go to Jira Administration > Add-ons > Workflow Viewer.
You can select a Jira project to see the associated workflows, including draft workflows (if any), for each issue type associated or you can select the workflows or draft workflows directly to view information about them.
The report looks like this:
- Transition - the name of the transition, the initial step name and destination step name are displayed
- Screen - the screen that transition has associated. A screen can contain multiple tabs and the information displayed contains all input data, for example, names of the custom fields and the associated IDs.
- Conditions - the text representation of the conditions tree including SIL™ conditions and their detailed information
- Validators - the list of validators on the current transition including SIL™ validators and their detailed information
- Post functions - the list of post functions on the current transition, including SIL™ post functions and their detailed information
At the end of the report you can find the additional information about the validators, conditions, and post functions present in the Edit or View screens included in the issue screen scheme, associated to the current issue type.
If there is no project selected for a workflow viewer, then there will be no associated issue type to a given workflow. So there will be no such issue screen scheme associated and the information about the edit or view screen will be missing.