Rights DNA™ is a tool for Jira permissions / rights / users administration. Ever wondered where permissions came from? Ever wondered who can access a certain issue? RightsDNA™ can answer many of your questions!
- Visualize all users having rights in a given project
- Visualize all projects a user is having rights in
- Scan the entire Jira for patterns of rights, called families
- Assign and manage users to / into families
- User management sanity checks
- Helper: what to do to have a certain right ?
- Shows the permissions of a single user across the projects
- Shows who has permissions on a single project
- Group users with common permission families for better management
- Shows from where a permission is granted (the sources of the permission)
- Color-coded permissions for faster browsing
Compatibility with Jira 7.x.
The old documentation (for version 3.0) can be downloaded from here.