Specific SIL™ integrations
Predefined structures for a Stride message
Predefined structures for a Slack message
Configuring an integration
To do this, you must have Administrator permissions.
To configure an integration, perform the following operations:
- In your Jira, go to Manage apps > cPrime Plugin Configuration > Integration Configurations, and click Add Integration.
- Fill in the necessary fields:
- Name - Name of the integration, it should be unique from other integrations
- Type - Integration type
- Access token
- Conversation URL - you need to specify this for Stride integration only
- Save the integration. After saving the added integration, a new entry is added to the table on the Integration Configurations page.
To edit or remove a configuration, click Edit/Delete.
Configuring notifications to go from Jira to Stride
In order to send a message to a Stride room, add an integration to the Integration Configurations page. To generate an access token and a conversation URL you have to:
- Go to Stride and select your room.
- Open the Apps sidebar, click "+" > Add custom app > API tokens, and specify the app name.
- Copy conversation URL and an access token.
- Insert these to the corresponding fields on the Integration Configurations page.
Now your configuration is ready to be used in a script.
Configuring notifications to go from Jira to Slack
In order to send a message to a Slack room, add an integration configuration to the Integration Configurations page using new Slack apps functionality. To get an access token, perform the following operations:
- Navigate to the Slack API page.
- Click Your Apps > Create New App.
- Go to your app and click Add Features and functionality.
- Go to Permissions > Scopes and select what this app is going to do. Click Save Changes.
Go to Permissions > OAuth & Permissions. Install your app to the workspace. When you install the app, the tokens are automatically generated. Otherwise, in order to generate your OAuth tokens, request the approval to install this app on your workspace. Click Request Approval to send the request to Slack admins.
Optionally, you can Manage distribution for your app and enable other workspaces to install your app using OAuth.
Copy the OAuth Access Token to the Integration Configurations page and Save.
That's it. Your configuration is ready.
You can read more about internal integrations in Slack here.
Send a message to Slack when a ticket is created
To send a message to Slack when an issue is created, add a post-function on the create transition in Jira with the following code:
Send a message to Stride when an issue is created
To send a message to Stride when an issue is created, add a post-function on the create transition in Jira with the following code:
Here's an example of how such notification can look like in Stride.
sendIntegrationMessage — Sends a message to integration.