Cprime Apps has been rebranded as Anova Apps. Please note the only effect is the company name - all of our products’ names, logos, functionalities, support, etc. is exactly the same. The new location to our documentation space is https://anovaapps.atlassian.net.
Routines from this section are available starting with SIL Engine™ 2.5.
Math library of SIL.Initially developed as an extra app, math routines were integrated to the core language long time ago (version 1.4).
- abs — Returns the absolute value of a number. The absolute value of a number is the number without its sign.
- ceiling — Returns number rounded up, away from zero, to the nearest multiple of significance.
- cos — Returns the cosine of the given angle.
- degrees — Converts radians to degrees.
- e number — Constant function. Returns the value of e.
- exp — Returns e raised to the power of number.
- fact — Returns the factorial of a number.
- floor — Rounds number down, toward zero, to the nearest multiple of significance.
- formatNumber — Formats a number according to a format string.
- ln — Returns the natural logarithm of a number.
- log — Returns the logarithm of a number to the base you specify.
- pi — Constant function. Returns the value of Pi.
- power — Returns the number raised to the desired power.
- radians — Converts degrees into radians.
- rand — Returns a random number between 0.00 and 1.00.
- random — Returns a random int value between 0 (inclusive) and the specified value (exclusive). This works for integers only.
- roman — Converts an Arabic numeral to Roman numeral, as text, of course.
- round — Rounds a number to a specified number of digits.
- sign — Determines the sign of a number (signum).
- sin — Returns the sine of the given angle.
- sqrt — Returns a positive square root.
- tan — Returns the tangent of an angle, provided in radians.
- trunc — Truncates a number to a specified precision.