Cprime Apps has been rebranded as Anova Apps. Please note the only effect is the company name - all of our products’ names, logos, functionalities, support, etc. is exactly the same. The new location to our documentation space is https://anovaapps.atlassian.net.
This section contains routines for system integration. It enables users to deal with databases, LDAP and so on.
- call — Executes SIL™ script on the current host or different host.
- databaseAvailable — Checks if the database is available. Optionally, it can check also the availability of the results for the SQL passed in as the second parameter.
- getPersistentVar — Gets the persistent var, as a string
- ldapUserAttr — Returns an array of the requested attribute. This is an LDAP search routine.
- ldapUserList — Returns an array of the requested attributes for all users matching the query. This is an LDAP search routine.
- ldapUserRecord — Returns an array of the requested attribute. This is a LDAP search routine.
- ldapUserStruct — Returns an array of JLdapUserStruct representing all users matched by the query.
- runSILInline — Executes the script with the given arguments.
- saveURLToFile — Saves the content of some URL (HTTP GET) to the specified file.
- sendEmail — Sends an email.
- sendHtmlEmail — Deprecated. Sends an email, HTML formatted.
- sendSMS — Sends an SMS using the ENMS service or some other provider.
- serverInfo — Returns some basic information about the Jira server.
- setPersistentVar — Sets the persistent var, as a string
- silEnv — Returns the variable as presented in the environment.
- sql — Executes the SQL phrase over the defined datasource.
- sqlCallStoredProcedure — Executes the stored procedure over the defined datasource name / JNDI datasource.
- sqlCallStoredProcedureWithOutParams — Executes the stored procedure over the defined datasource.
- system — Executes the command command of the operating system.