Cprime Apps has been rebranded as Anova Apps. Please note the only effect is the company name - all of our products’ names, logos, functionalities, support, etc. is exactly the same. The new location to our documentation space is https://anovaapps.atlassian.net.
This routine is available starting with SIL Engine™ 2.5.
DescriptionPrints a message in the configured Jira logs on the specified level: TRACE, DEBUG, INFO, WARN, ERROR, FATAL.
Logging the messages above is subject to the same configurations of the app as described here.
Minimum level for logging the message is written for.
|message||Yes||Argument converted to a string that will be printed.|
To configure the Jira Logging level do this in two ways:
Temporarily - the logging level will be reset after Jira reboot:
- Log in Jira using an administrator account.
- Go to Administration.
- Go to System tab and select the Troubleshooting and Support option.
- Select the Logging & Profiling tab.
- Find the Default Loggers paragraph with package names and their Logginglevel.
- Search in this list for the line com.keplerrominfo. And select from the Set Logging Level your desired level.
Permanently - the logging level will NOT be reset after Jira reboot, described here: Configure Jira logging.
If the configuration level is one of TRACE or DEBUG then the message will be printed out.
Otherwise if the configuration level is INFO, WARN, ERROR or FATAL the message will not be displayed.
For other usages you can consult the priority level list above.
There is no content with the specified labels